Includes thermos jug, lid with mixing tube and transport lid
Suitable for brewing up to 1.25 ltr of coffee.
We advise to preheat the thermosjug well to keep the coffee warm enough during 2 hours.
Why choose Moccamaster filter coffee machine?
- A perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C: less sour or bitter taste
- Fast and silent brewing process: 1.25 litre (10 cups) within 6 minutes
- 9-hole stainless steel outlet arm for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Two lids: a brewing lid and a transport lid
- The brewing lid with mixing tube ensures homogeneous coffee and you can poor coffee, without opening the lid
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- Hiqh quality copper boiling element
- Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control
- Timeless and sustainable, produced with high quality recycable materials, BPA free
- Long lasting performance
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
- SCA & ECBC certified
- 5 years guarantee
Size H 41 cm, W 33 cm, D 17 cm
Weight 2,9 kg
Power 1,450 W
Cord 135 cm
Coffee Filter No. 4
How many grams coffee per liter?
We advise a dosage of 60 gram per liter. Brewing 1.25 liter with a Moccamaster you need 75 grams of coffee. For brewing 4-6 cups, we reccommend to increase the dosage. One dosage spoon (included) is 12 grams.
Coffee is a matter of taste: try which coffee at which dosage you like best!
- HANDMADE IN THE NETHERLANDS SINCE 1968 Technivorm Moccamaster has for many years specialized in the manufacture of coffee makers. These coffee makers are all handmade, which means that they are manufactured and assembled by hand and individually tested in a live situation. It is the personal touch that makes our products unique, that's why 5 YEARS manufacturer's warranty is offered.
- COPPER BOILING ELEMENT FOR PERFECT BREWING The boiling elements for the Technivorm Moccamaster are made of antibacterial copper. This guarantees the perfect brewing temperature of 92-96 degree C. Hot and delicious coffee, that's Moccamaster's promise!
- UNIQUE DESIGN MADE OF SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS The Technivorm Moccamaster has a solid aluminium body that will last a lifetime with easy-to-clean removable BFA-free parts. Using recyclable materials, the Technivorm Moccamaster is a sustainable long-lasting and silent coffee machine.
- CERTIFIED BY ECBC AND SCA Technivorm Moccamaster works closely together with leading international coffee research centres such as the European Coffee Brewing Centre and the Speciality Coffee Association. The 10-cup coffee (1.25 L) is brewed quiet and fast in 5-6 minutes with Auto-Safety Shut-Off (AO) safety feature. Compatible with 1 x 4 filters.
- SPECIAL DESIGN FOR UK MARKET This edition of the Technivorm Moccamaster has the UK power plug attached, so no adapter is needed.